Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey mom, I don't have much time to email now. Today was p-day but I spent it visiting recent converts in my greenie area!! So now I don't have time. I think I will be able to email you tomorrow but it will be pretty late! I love you,

Love,

Elder Frei


Mother, Mother, Mother, I'm glad that you are concerned for me :) don't worry! (걱정하지마) I even said it in Korean!! haha.. So this week has been very interesting to say the least!! Today we had an area Quorum of the Seventy visit us and have a conference with us! It was very good and I learned a lot! The thing he stressed the most was not learning from him but from what the spirit said through him! It was super good! Also, my companion is going to be emergency transferred to help out a missionary that is really struggling! so, I will get a new companion next week and be taking over my area.. after being here for 3 weeks! so things could get a little interesting but, President knows what he is doing!!! Also I told President today that my first investigator from my greenie area was going to get baptized on Sunday! he told me I should go!!! so I'm super pumped to get to see that!!!! also, we set a baptism date for our investigator 정희은! it is for January 22 right now!! She has progressed so much! We met her for the first time my first week here! We have taught here really good it has a been an awesome experience! Also we started meeting with the family that we found in the middle of the road haha! They are awesome and they love us!! Their son is super, super good at soccer so we have played with him once, it was really fun. He has plans to go to a really big sports school in a few months!! Well, that's about all!! I heard that Blake and Bree had their baby?? Thanks for the update! :( I heard through my companion who has a cousin that served with Blake on his mission!! small world right? You'll have to tell him that! well, have a great week I'm sure mine will be pretty interesting! I love you all!



Love,

Elder Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment