Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hurst wrote me!! haha it was way good to hear from him. I love that kid!! I had a ton of emails when I got on today

Wow I can't believe his(Elder Fishers, Chase’s companion from here ) homecoming is already over man I swear we were serving together like yesterday. I miss that kid so much. he is so awesome!! those are some cool stories that he shared, he told me about all that stuff haha he was a sweet missionary! but ya we teach English classes once a week in most areas, sometimes we don't do it, it just depends! so how was everyone's Christmas?? what did everyone get? I'm way excited to play some soccer in my new cleats!! after I called you we just hung out for a while then went to a different church and met up with all the elders serving around us and watched a movie! it was pretty fun! then we just did normal stuff, it really didn't feel like Christmas especially after I talked to you because that was the highlight and that was really early in the morning!! haha oh, did you talk to Scott about my ankle? I want to know what he thinks..   I just talked to you all so I don't really feel like I have to much to say! I had a story I wanted to tell you all about on the phone so I will share it now.. one night we were walking back from talking to people out in the street, we had been working really hard all day but hadn't really found anyone that was that interested! we were almost home and my companion saw a couple of dogs that were tangled up so he went over to them and started helping them. I stood in the road and waited, after he had been gone for about 30 seconds somebody got out of the car in front of me and yelled "elder" (in Korean) I was really shocked because no one calls us that except for members and I knew she wasn't a member!! we started talking and it turns out that she met with missionaries when she was younger!! she wanted us to teach her kids so now we have 3 new investigators!! we tripled the amount we had in the first week!! :) it was awesome!! we don't have a pday today cause we had it on Saturday but we were allowed to email today, so after this we are going to go up to this place about 45 minutes away from our house and try to find some more new people!!! I hope everyone has a great week!

I love you all. 
Love, Elder Frei



We all talked to Chase on Christmas Eve. He sounded so happy. He loves South Korea. He loves the people. He is doing great. He is also learning how to cook Korean food :)! The members love to teach them how to cook. He is eating a lot of interesting food. He has also lost a lot of weight. He is now down thirty five pounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment