Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mother! and family! and everyone else! Hello! Mom I do have a few things I kinda want in that package and you can just send it to the same address as usual.. that book I want is called "A companion to your study of the Book of Mormon" and it is by Daniel H. Ludlow also I want the "History of the Church" but I don't know how big that is.. one other thing I kinda want is a digital picture frame with pictures from home and of the family and stuff! that would be way, way cool! oh and you should start making my brothers send me emails cause they are super lazy and my mission is almost 1/3 of the way over and I'm not getting very much from them! other than that nothing :) I loved the letters I use to get all the time too! This week was crazy with the transfer but it's all back to normal now! My new comp is Elder Vezzani! He is from Georgia and he goes home in March! So he doesn't have to much time! We might not be together for to long though one of us might move next week. But I'm not sure! As far as the missionary work goes, all of our investigators have gotten supper busy lately! We still have a baptism date for this Saturday but it will probably end up happening next month sometime cause she has been super busy! Also we have a couple that will be baptized next month as well.. it's really sad though because the wife has had breast cancer for  a while but it went away and now it has come back and is spreading over her body.. it's really sad were going to go down to her house this week a few times and try to do anything we can to help her out like clean her house or just anything! She is awesome and they have the cutest little girl ever! Also we have a member in our ward who’s family lives in Santa Clara! California though! hahah when I told him I was from Santa Clara, Utah he was super shocked! He goes to America a lot for business so he said if he goes in February he will try to come see you all! That would be sweet he is super cool!! hmmm.. I'm going on splits tomorrow with a missionary that has only been here for like 8 weeks or something like that so that should be super fun I'm way excited! he is way cool too! I still can't believe that you are going to Curacao! We better be going when I get home! I love you all! Oh ya mom, those Chinese characters are way cool huh? they are intense.. I'm glad hunter likes the bag! ha in Korean the verb always comes at the end of the sentence! it's pretty much just the opposite of English haha! that's cool that sister Ellis wrote to her grandparents about me she seems like a very good missionary (i think all sister missionaries are perfect) and she seems to be doing really good with Korean for how long she has been her! I think she is pretty smart!

Love, Elder Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment