Sunday, January 9, 2011



First investigator that got baptized yesterday!!!!!!! :):):):)


Makes you think of A Christmas Story!

Eating live Octopus!


Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great week! mine was pretty good! I'm getting my new companion later tonight so I will let you know how it is going next week! This week we were pretty busy getting my companions stuff all moved because he has lived in this area for almost 7 months now! long time! ha yesterday I got to go to my first investigators baptism! It was really awesome to be there to congratulate him! and everyone from my greenie ward still remembers me and loves me! they were all so excited to see me! I took all the kids some candy haha they loved it! Mom I got some pictures with him so I will attach them! also our investigator in Gimpo is doing really good still!! She loves to play the piano so we play sometimes before lessons it is really fun haha she has taught me some cool little songs and stuff! she is a really great person I'm super excited for her. She loves the ward and really enjoys church! ha mom you asked about my soccer skills, they have gotten so much better just since I moved here because we have the huge soccer stadium so we get to play quite a bit it's way fun! I learned how to curve the ball from this super good guy that coaches and all this other sutff! It was way fun! Today for p-day we are gong to a bath house at the world cup stadium! We're going to meet up with some other missionaries so it will be super fun! Then after that were going to go into Seoul and change companions then come back! So, it should be a very interesting week! I hope the family is still reading the Book of Mormon! and I hope you restart it when you finish! So far on my mission every time I restart it I learn so much more every time!! Oh mom I was going to ask you if you could send me a new study guide for it! Also did you ever send me the sheet music for November Rain?? We have a new mission address that you are suppose to send the packages to... the letters and envelopes are still the same but I lost the paper so I'll tell you next week.. I'm sure the one you sent will make it fine though! well I hope everyone has a good week!
  
Love, Elder Frei





No comments:

Post a Comment