Monday, June 27, 2011


I am writing Uncle Kent an email for the Priests!! I'll send it to you too.. It's about preparing so serve a mission!!

I don't have a lot to say but I think that the most important thing you need to do to prepare to serve the Lord is to know his gospel and how to teach it!! And that is easy to do! You've all heard it a million times but it truly is the small and simple things that will lead us to be prepared, no matter what it is!! I think that daily scripture study is one of the biggest keys, and you need to know preach my gospel!! The most important thing is probably your relationship with our Heavenly Father and the Savior! and that comes through prayer! those 3 things can prepare you well. and they are so simple! do them everyday!!

I love preaching this gospel, I love living in Korea, and I love learning more and more each day of my mission! I promise you that as you prepare to serve the Lord "more happiness awaits you than you have ever experienced" (PMG) I have found the true meaning of happiness on my mission and I promise you can too! I know this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and we are all SO blessed to be a part of it!! D&C 103:9 "they were set to be a light unto the world, and to be the saviors of men" I love this scripture! We as members of the church truly are the standard to the world. And as missionaries we are called to be the "Saviors of men" to all who will receive Christ’s restored gospel! I hope you all can prepare well for the best decision you will ever make in you lives!
Love,
Elder Frei


This week was another awesome week here in Korea!! It went so good!! I went on splits with the AP's this week too and that was awesome! I don't know if I told you yet but Elder Bailey is an AP and the other one is my favorite Korean in the mission!! I was on splits with the Korean! I got to go to the AP's area and I ended up being with president and his wife for the whole day it was a great experience to get to be with them and feel of their spirit! They are the best people ever and always so happy! I love being able to learn from them!!! Also on Tuesday we went on splits with a companionship in our zone and I went with Elder Doman, he is way cool! He played football at BYU so we had a lot to talk about! Haha that was super fun! Ha he hasn't been out very long it's always weird to be with young missionaries cause I still feel like I am one! but ya so the typhoon season is back again it came a lot earlier than last year!! It has rained for 5 days straight which makes it hard to do some things but we still had a great week!! On Saturday we came to the church and our bishop had us ref some ward ball games haha that was pretty funny!! Then afterwards we went to lunch with Kristy and another member!! We ate Mexican food it was soo good I missed it so much I still do haha! We have been seeing a lot of really good things! We are teaching all the time it has been so much fun! We have some really cool people that we are teaching! We’re hoping to have another baptism really soon!! He is marrying one of the members in our ward on the 16th so we will get to go see the wedding! I'm excited for that!! Me and Elder Vanhoff are having the time of our lives!! We have another good week ahead of us then the week after that we have tons of meetings coming up so that will be fun! They are all trainings so they should be awesome!! I can't believe that June is almost over! Where did this month go?? I hope you all have a great week! I Love you!

Love,

Elder Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment