Sunday, September 26, 2010

Short But Sweet

Mom!!! and Family!!!

 The holiday was fun but it's been good to get back to work now!! This email will be a little short because were going to Lotte World for Elder Christensen’s last p-day!! Time flies. This transfer is already over. Wow!! Did Boots get his call?? Mom, I wrote you a 3 page letter that I will be sending tomorrow I think! You will like it! I've still only got one letter from home, the very very first one! Nothing else has came yet. I heard packages can take a month but it's only a few weeks for letters like 10 days or 14. I don't know haha.. We had a bunch of crazy stuff happen to us this week but I wrote about it in the letter home so I don't want to spoil it all!! I get a new companion on Wednesday which is insane but it will be good! I'm pretty excited!!! Elder Christensen will get home on October 1st I think so I will give you his info next week and you can call him! He's just going to be working until January when he starts school! I'm almost done with the New Testament as well! I love it!! Well, we have to run , sorry this is super short! I'll write a really long one next week!! And you'll get to find out about  my new comp! We took two of our investigators to a baptismal service yesterday! they really liked it, tonight we are going to set a date for our other investigator that is ready to be baptized!!!! I will let you know how it goes!! I love you all!

Love, Elder Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment