Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hurray for Tuesdays!!!!!!

I got those packages on Friday I think!!!!! They were all so awesome!! Thanks!! The shoes are exactly what I wanted they're perfect!! Ha I forgot to bring the letter with me that asked questions but I think I remember most of them.. I've lost probably like 10 pounds. The food isn't horrible I just don't eat very much of it that often. Sometimes its really good though!!! umm I thought of a few more things I need that you could mail or drop off on Mitch's wedding, oh ya I leave on the 16th which was three weeks from yesterday everyone thinks I only have two weeks left! but I have just under three now! it's pretty crazy!!! anyways I guess they don't have deodorant or toothpaste over there so get a couple of big tubes of it and like 8 sticks of ban deodorant that's my favorite kind. I think it's for girls but it works the best! also I need another sd card for my camera!!! and when you come up for the wedding you should try to find so kimchi so we can all eat it! that would be sweeet! The temple opened up yesterday so we get to go today at 330 I think!! I'm pretty excited to finally get to go back!!! oh and we get to host tomorrow because I guess over 500 new elders come in!! so we should get to do it for our last 3 Wednesdays here!!!!! I'm super excited for it!! it should be pretty sweet!! did Andrew get his call?? did any of my other friends? tell Haden that I wrote him a letter and he should get it tomorrow! we should get our travel plans in about a week!! I'm super excited for those!! that will get everyone so pumped to finally leave because it still seems pretty unreal that we will ever leave the mtc!!! about leaving, one thing that I heard was really good to have was one of those cheap pay as you go phones and put a couple hundred minutes on it and send it to me so when I'm in the airport I don't have to spend time looking for a pay phone or anything! let me know what you think?? how's everyone doing?? Hayley told me about gabe. i'm still pretty sad about it. I loved him so much. I'm sure Haden and Pud took it bad. He was such a great dog.. Don't worry I cried with you all about it. I was really excited to see him when I got home but life goes on. This week was pretty normal, we taught the 2nd lesson on Saturday and I didn't use any notes or anything!!! It was crazy!! I didn't think I would be able to do it!!! It turns out that our fake investigator was something Gubler!! I can't remember her first name but she has almost been home a year and she served in Seoul! after we got done teaching she asked me if a knew grandma and grandpa! I guess she knew they had a grandson that was going to Seoul!!! so that was pretty awesome!! I can't remember what else you asked me so I'll write a letter home if a left anything out!! only two p days left after today!!! that is so crazy I'm so excited to get to Korea!! oh yeah I got a letter from elder Bishoff this last week! he said it's so much more fun once you get out of the mtc and he said to be prepared to sweat more than i ever have in my entire life!! haha. we miss most of the summer but i guess were getting there in the hottest part of the entire year!! so it should get pretty interesting!! they have these awesome dress pants that are super thin that you can buy for like 10 bucks a pair and they are super nice!! Korea is so awesome! ha I can't wait! that's about all I have for this week, I can't wait to hear back from everyone! let me know what you think about that phone and don't forget about the ban and toothpaste! I love you all! tell Mitch to write me back!!!! I'm writing Blair a letter today and sending it home so make sure you get it to him for me!

Love, Elder Frei  

 Dad, good luck with your hunt! when does it start? I'm excited to see how it goes! I'm sure you'll get a big one! How is Zack doing in sports? When does he start practicing? Hopefully he has a good year! and hopefully he's not still slow ;) Maybe he'll learn how to tackle someone this year!! haha jk that's funny that Mitch and Scott lost to Bishoff's brothers team.. Bishoff is a baller. I'm sure they got all the calls, none of them are as good as Scott or Mitch! I don't remember who else you said played with them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment