Sunday, July 31, 2011


Elder Frei-Daniel & Sister


Korean Museum


View From Chase's Apartment


Chase's new shape up shoes! :)


Elder VanHoff & Elder Frei

Mom!!! I almost forgot to write you this email because you weren't home and I'm used to you responding haha sorry!!! It might be a little short because now I'm in a little bit of a hurry but I will make it really good!!! This week was awesome! We have been seeing so many miracles!!! So we have this member that is moving to America in like two weeks! I love him. His English name is Daniel!! We helped him do a bunch of stuff because with his paper work and stuff so his mom wanted to take us out to dinner to thank us!! So they took us to this really good buffet!! He is the only one in his family that is a member! And his sister came too because she wanted to meet us!!!! So, now we are teaching his sister!! She is way funny. I'm going to miss Daniel when he leaves. It has been way fun to get to know him we have had a blast he is the funniest kid ever! He's super smart too! He's only 17, he dropped out of high school and took the GED test and averaged a 4.0 he's going to college two years early haha crazy huh? So that has been super fun! Also we are meeting another guy whose English name is Aaron! We had one of the most spiritual meetings ever last night! It was so awesome! He is going to get baptized! Probably this month! We had 2 members teaching with us and all together it was a super spiritual lesson!~ he really wants to follow Christ and learn about his gospel he has the best desire that any of my investigators have ever had probably! It was so awesome! It's been super, super, super humid this past week and has rained just about every day! It reminds me of when I got here last year.. which is ironic because I'll have been in Korea for 1 year in two weeks! I can't believe that. It feels like yesterday still.. time is crazy. Other than that we had a pretty normal week just visiting a lot of members and getting to know them!! It's been awesome I love this ward so much they are so great! We visited a member of the stake president last night and his son gets home from his mission this week! He was really excited haha he likes me a lot! He asked me to pray for their family at the end and then when I got done he was just super impressed and looked at me and said your not like other missionaries! It was a really cool experience it made me feel like I was doing a good job! I have to go! I promise next week will be super long! We have a really busy week so I will have a lot to write about! I love you! Have a great week!




Love,

Elder Frei

PS Tell Mike and Adam to email me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment