Monday, November 21, 2011

Ok I'm going to tell you about our week really fast.. so as I told you we were inside a lot so Elder Reyes could get better, I think he is better now though so I'm excited for this week!!! Yesterday was stake conference all over the entire country!! They did a broadcast from Salt Lake and President Monson and Packer spoke and the Korean member of the 70. It was all about bringing back the less actives and the joys of missionary work so I loved it haha that is for sure. President was at our stakes conferences so I got to introduce our investigators that were there to him!! It was really good!! We met our investigator that is going to the English branch yesterday and taught him the plan of salvation, he already knew the whole thing though haha it's crazy how much Americans know about our church, way more than you would think and way more than the average Korean haah. On Saturday we met another investigator for the first time, it is a members boy friend he is way cool!! We cooked them lunch then taught him haha it was way fun they had a good time!! I'm excited to get to keep teaching him:) on Friday we met with Serbee Lee at our bishops house and had dinner together. She is so awesome she is doing really good!! I think she can get baptized next month very easily. We have 5 investigators that are all doing really, really good right now. We have maybe 15 investigators total. Right now is probably the most solid my investigator pool has ever been on my entire mission it's pretty crazy. I can't believe how much the Lord is blessing us right now. The baptism is this Saturday! Me and Elder Reyes are going to be singing and playing music at it haha so that should be pretty funny. We are eating Thanksgiving dinner with a family named the Ence’s this Thursday so I'm really excited for that! I'm sure it will be great. I got the letter grandma sent me tell her I said thanks and tell grandpa I said happy birthday!!!! (Frei) Oh also I asked grandma to tell me about how the Frei family first joined the church I want to know the story way bad. Can someone please look into that for me???? I would really appreciate that!! Today I put together a Thanksgiving basketball tournament. So that is what we are doing today. I love you all and I'm so grateful for all the support you all give me:)
Love,

Elder Frei




                                  Pepero day! November 11, it was huge this year!! (011 11 11)




My View

No comments:

Post a Comment